- Jacksonville, FL
- Work in a team or autonomously to complete work orders and provide maintenance support in a high speed manufacturing environment.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair equipment, disassembling and reassembling of machinery, overhaul gearboxes, and replace bearings, bushings, etc
- Work in a team or autonomously to complete work orders and provide maintenance/electrical support.
- Troubleshoot and maintain PLC and variable speed drive controlled high speed production equipment and batch processes.
- Maintain the power distribution of plant equipment.
- Disassemble, repair, and reassemble equipment, using precision measurement tools.
- Interpret schematics and equipment manuals.
- Adhere to plant safety and 5S requirements; Complete assigned work efficiently and per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Lead process improvement and initiate change.Analyze process data and make decisions on equipment maintenance and improvement activities.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3 years of experience on high speed production equipment required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment with people of varying skills and backgrounds
- Knowledge of safety policies and procedures is required (e.g. lock out / tag out, confined space entry)
- Must be able to continuously stand, bend, and twist. Must be able to lift items up to 50 pounds.
- Precision machining skills and welding ability preferred
- Strong computer skills required; Microsoft Office Excel proficiency as well as Computerized Maintenance Management Systems experience preferred.
- Ability to work on holidays on all shifts (days, afternoons and midnights. Must be able to work in varying temperatures and climates.
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn , Twitter , Facebook and Instagram .
Back to top