Maintenance Mechanic - $2,000 Sign on Bonus
- Newburgh, NY
Work in a team or independently within a high-speed manufacturing environment with cross-training opportunities available to maximize your earnings and expand your technical knowledge. Potential annual earnings up to $62,000 (includes hourly rate + overtime) and current new hires are eligible for a $2,000 sign on bonus.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair high speed manufacturing equipment with a focus on safety, quality, and efficiency.
- Perform quality, maintenance, and housekeeping checks and record in automated computer system programs.
- Analyze knowledge & process data to make decisions on equipment maintenance and process improvement activities.
- Adhere to plant safety and sanitation requirements; Complete assigned work safely and efficiently per the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Operate powered industrial trucks.
- Clearly communicate maintenance and quality activities using computer reporting systems.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3+ years hands-on mechanical troubleshooting/maintenance experience; preferably in a high-speed manufacturing or packaging facility.
- Proficient knowledge with conveyors, precision measurements, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment with people of varying skills and backgrounds.
- Knowledge of safety policies and procedures is required (e.g. lock out/tag out, confined space entry, etc.).
- Must be able to continuously stand, bend, and twist. Must be able to lift items up to 50 pounds.
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn , Twitter , Facebook and Instagram .
Back to top