Maintenance Engineer (Weekend)-$53.20+/hr
- Van Nuys, CA
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream of bringing people together for a better world. Are you up for the Challenge?
The Maintenance Engineer out of the Los Angeles Brewery will need to be a hard worker who isn't afraid of a challenge. You will work in a team or autonomously to complete work orders and provide maintenance support in a high speed manufacturing environment. We are looking for someone who has a strong working knowledge and background in fluid mechanics (liquids and gases) who can troubleshoot, maintain, and repair equipment. With the importance of disassembling and reassembling of valves (including but not limited to Gate, Globe, Ball, Butterfly, Check, Pressure, Double Block and Diaphragm).
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair equipment, disassembling and reassembling of actuators (including but not limited to Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Electric, Spring)
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair equipment, disassembling and reassembling of Flow, Pressure, Density, Temperature Meters and Transmitters
- Knowledge of 4mAh-20mAh Instrumentation is a plus
- Mig, Tig, Stick, Brazing and Soldering skills are a plus
- Perform mechanical work on or around process piping
- Interpret schematics and equipment manuals.
- Adhere to plant safety and sanitation requirements; Complete assigned work efficiently and per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Be part of an effective work planning process that utilizes work order, planners, and part staging
- Assist with process improvement and initiate change.
- Analyze knowledge & process data and make decisions on equipment maintenance and improvement activities.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 4 year industrial mechanical experience or two-year technical degree preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment with people of varying skills and backgrounds
- Knowledge of safety policies and procedu res is a plus (e.g. lock out / tag out, confined space entry)
- Must be able to continuously stand, bend, and twist. Must be able to lift items up to 50 pounds
- Welding ability is a plus
- Strong computer skills required; Microsoft Office Excel proficiency as well as Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (e.g. SAP) experience preferred.
Ability to work weekends and holidays on all shifts (days, afternoons and midnights. Must be able to work in varying temperatures and climates.
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today- and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, sweeter celebrations and stronger communities.
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!
Back to top