Maintenance Electrical - MCC
- Maintain machinery, meeting maintenance requirements for 480-volt, 3 phase systems, and minimizing downtime will be necessary.
- Support, troubleshoot, improve, and maintain high-speed production and packaging machinery.
- Utilize SAP to accurately and thoroughly document and track all corrective and preventive maintenance performed throughout the course of the day; including searching and issuing parts, documenting equipment issues and entering inspection/measurement points
- Prioritize and slef-schedule maintenance work around production activities to achieve both production and maintenance KPI's
- Drive plant goals & objectives through individually led projects and continuous improvement activities
- Responsible for programmable controllers and computer process controls.
- Ensure quality standards are met at all times.
- 12-hour shift in a 3-on-3-off, 3-on-2-off work schedule on both days and nights.
- Holidays and weekends are also required.
- Industrial Manufacturing experience required.
PLC programming and troubleshooting experience required.
- 3 year industrial electrical/programming experience or two-year technical degree preferred
- Outstanding communication and team-orientation skills.
- Knowledge of Servos and related controllers including hydraulic and pneumatic, temperature controls.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, identify root causes (e.g. six sigma analysis) and propose and implement remedies
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics
- Ability to perform mechanical work, valve replacement, conveyor bearing and chain replacement, motor/gearbox replacement, lube routes
- Application of high-level quality standards.
- Adhere to plant safety and 5S requirements; Complete assigned work efficiently and per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Excellent computer skills.
- Superior work history, including good attendance.
For more than 160 years, Anheuser-Busch and its world-class brewmasters have carried on a legacy of brewing America's most-popular beers. Starting with the finest ingredients sourced from Anheuser-Busch's family of growers, every batch is crafted using the same exacting standards and time-honored traditions passed down through generations of proud Anheuser-Busch brewmasters and employees. Best known for its fine American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, the company's beers lead numerous beer segments and combined hold 46.4 percent share of the U.S. beer market. Budweiser and Bud Light Lime Lime-A-Rita were named Brands of the Year for the Beer and the Spirits, Malt Beverages and Wine categories, respectively, by Ace Metrix; in 2014. Anheuser-Busch is the U.S. arm of Anheuser-Busch InBev and operates 15 local breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural and packaging facilities across the United States, representing a capital investment of more than $15.9 billion. Its flagship brewery remains in St. Louis, Mo., and is among the global company's largest and most technologically capable breweries. Visitor and special beermaster tours are available at its St. Louis and five other Anheuser-Busch breweries. For more information, visit www.anheuser-busch.com.
Back to top