- Jacksonville, FL
If you are passionate about maintenance and troubleshooting while working in a fast-paced environment, Anheuser Busch could be the last stop in fulfilling your career. Our Maintainers are the key in guaranteeing that our quality is where it needs to be: the very best. If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you!
- Operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair high speed manufacturing equipment
- Perform and document quality checks
- Interpret statistical data to make quality and productivity decisions
- Maintain work area in accordance with all sanitation and housekeeping standards
- Operate forklift/man lift
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Job Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of industrial experience, preferably in a high-speed manufacturing environment
- Proficient in mechanical troubleshooting
- Proficient computer skills
- Able and willing to work a rotating 12-hour and other alternate work schedule, including day and night shift rotations, and required weekend and holiday hours
- Able and willing to work mandatory overtime as required
- Superior work history, including good attendance
- Bachelor's degree, technical or trade school
- Familiarity with punch presses
- Knowledge of high speed manufacturing safety policies and procedures such as working at heights, LOTO, confined space, etc.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Back to top