Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the Challenge?
If you are passionate about maintenance and troubleshooting while working in a fast-paced environment, Anheuser Busch could be your next stop in fulfilling your career. This is an entry level production position with the opportunity to increase your knowledge and skills of the business. If you are looking for a new challenge, come join our team today!
- Operate, maintain troubleshoot and repair high speed, highly technical computer controlled manufacturing and packaging equipment
- Responsible for logistical module management associated with daily operation of the equipment
- Perform quality checks and recording them in our automated computer system programs
- Interpret statistical data to make quality and productivity decisions, we're a data driven company
- Maintain our work area in accordance with all sanitation and housekeeping standards, safety is our first priority
- Operate forklifts
- Communicate maintenance and quality activities by using complex computer reporting systems
- 12 hour shifts (rotating days/nights)
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of industrial experience, preferably in a high-speed manufacturing or packaging environment
- Proficient in mechanical troubleshooting
- Able and willing to work a rotating 12-hour and other alternate work schedule, including day and night shift rotations, and required weekend and holiday hours
- Able and willing to work mandatory overtime as required Superior work history, including good attendance
- Bachelor's degree
- Familiarly with punch presses
- Knowledge of safety policies and procedures
- Beer/alcohol industry knowledge
Compensation Information and Benefits:
Pay Rate: $26.46/hr-$27.48/hr (when daily overtime is calculated, the factored rate is $30.87/hour)
Full benefits administered through the Union (including a 401k package)
Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today- and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, stronger communities and a future with more cheers!