Sitting behind a desk all day was never your style. Rolling up your sleeves and solving tangible problems? That's more like it.
If you are passionate about maintenance and troubleshooting while working in a fast paced environment, Anheuser Busch could be your next stop in fulfilling your career. Our Maintainers are the key in guaranteeing that our quality is where it needs to be: the very best. If you are looking for a new challenge, come join our team today!
As a Maintainer, you will maintain, troubleshoot, modify, program and repair high speed/highly technical computer-controlled manufacturing equipment. You would also be responsible to perform quality checks by using complex reporting systems. If you think you've got what it takes, we want to hear from you!
- Operate, maintain troubleshoot and repair high speed, highly technical computer controlled manufacturing and packaging equipment
- Responsible for logistical module management associated with daily operation of the equipment
- Perform quality checks and recording them in our automated computer system programs
- Interpret statistical data to make quality and productivity decisions, we're a data driven company
- Maintain our work area in accordance with all sanitation and housekeeping standards, safety is our first priority
- Operate forklifts
- Communicate maintenance and quality activities by using complex computer reporting systems
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of industrial experience, preferably in a high-speed manufacturing or packaging environment
- Proficient in mechanical troubleshooting
- Able and willing to work a rotating 12-hour and other alternate work schedule, including day and night shift rotations, and required weekend and holiday hours
- Able and willing to work mandatory overtime as required Superior work history, including good attendance
- Bachelor's degree
- Familiarly with punch presses
- Knowledge of safety policies and procedures
- Beer/alcohol industry knowledge
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Back to top