- Jacksonville, FL
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Plan and carry out projects and perform maintenance as assigned in support of production needs.
- Support machining, tooling and fabrication needs for the plant.
- Promote and monitor safe work habits by all plant personnel.
- Perform quality, maintenance and housekeeping checks.
- Assist other Team Members as necessary in accomplishing tasks.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience as a machinist.
- Effective analytical and troubleshooting skills sufficient to identify root causes.
- Proficient in welding and sheet metal fabrication.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Working knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Must be able to read calipers, depth micrometers and dial indicators.
- Computer and software skills, including detailed knowledge of ePLM preferred.
- Must be a self-starter that shows initiative.
- Demonstrated involvement and support of team activities.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attendance and overall work record is required.
- Ability to organize, schedule and perform multiple tasks.
- Able to work nights, weekend, holidays and overtime as needed.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Back to top