Machinist (Industrial Mechanic)-STL
- St. Louis, MO
- Work in a team or autonomously to complete work orders and provide maintenance support in a high speed manufacturing environment.
- Troubleshoot and analyze production issues to determine true root cause of the problem. Develop solutions to eliminate issues from reoccurring
- Maintain, and repair equipment, gearboxes, and replace bearings, bushings, etc
- Perform mechanical work e.g., conveyor bearing and chain replacement, major equipment overhaul, motor/gearbox replacements, valve and pump maintenance, and lube routes
- Interpret schematics and equipment manuals.
- Adhere to plant safety and sanitation requirements; Complete assigned work efficiently and per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Be part of an effective work planning process that utilizes work order, planners, and part staging
- Assist with process improvement and initiate change.
- Analyze knowledge & process data and make decisions on equipment maintenance and improvement activities.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3 year industrial mechanical experience or two-year technical degree preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment with people of varying skills and backgrounds
- Knowledge of safety policies and procedures is required (e.g. lock out / tag out, confined space entry)
- Must be able to continuously stand, bend, and twist. Must be able to lift items up to 50 pounds.
- Precision machining skills and welding ability preferred
- Strong computer skills required; Microsoft Office Excel proficiency as well as Computerized Maintenance Management Systems experience preferred
- Ability to work off shifts (afternoons and midnights) and overtime as necessary. Must be able to work in varying temperatures and climates.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Back to top