Logistics Intern - Riverside CA
- Must be actively seeking a Bachelor's Degree.
- Long term internship, applicant must be able to work in Riverside, California
- Provide a leadership role in ensuring a safe work environment for all employees.
- Conduct safety risk management, D.O.T., security and environmental training and education including compliance with federal and state occupational safety and health administration, environmental protection standards, federal motor carrier safety regulations/department of transportation regulations, security policies and Anheuser-Busch and wholesale operations division policy.
- Perform safety, insurance, environmental, D.O.T., security and environmental audits and inspections to comply with all current federal, state, county and city requirements as well as Anheuser-Busch and wholesale operations division requirements.
- Investigate all auto accidents, general liability claims, and other actions filed against the branch.
- Review, compile and report safety, D.O.T., security and environmental statistics.
- Track, monitor and deliver training.
- Ensure compliance with department of transportation requirements.
- Obtain certificates of insurance
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in environmental, health and safety (EHS) field.
- Possess strong communication, analytical, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, work with numerous internal customers, departments, and vendors.
- Strong internal and external customer orientation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including presentation skills; strong computer
- Skills, including Microsoft office (word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook).
- Solid planning, organizational skills, and effective problem-solving skills.
- Strong initiative and follow-up skills.
- Strong leadership, influence skills, professionalism and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn , Twitter , Facebook and Instagram .
Back to top