Logistics Intern - AB Sales of New Jersey
- Assist Local Logistics/Operations Management team in the day to day supervision of Warehouse and Delivery Staff.
- Assist Local Logistics/Operations Mgmt.team with the implementation of Distribution Process Optimization including writing and reviewing SOP's, conducting daily/weekly audits and implementing 5S projects.
- Interact with and provide support to Logistics staff to achieve department objectives.
- Partner with internal customers to identify, implement and document cost savings and process improvement initiatives.
- Develop and conduct on-going project through the term of the internship, culminating in a presentation of findings and recommendations to the Logistics/WOD senior management team.
- Track and report key performance indicators.
- Assist in safety monitoring and audits.
- Provide root cause and improvements to logistics measures and other performance indicators.
- Logistics, Supply Chain, or related experience is a plus (includes internships).
- Possess strong comunication, analytical, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, work with numerous internal customers, departments, and vendors.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access), plus the ability to quickly learn other applicable systems.
- Must be available for minimum of 3 months and can work 20-40 hours per week. Hours are flexible.
- Must be pursuing Bachelors or Masters Degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Logistics, Operations Research, or related field.
Back to top