Logistics Analyst - Oakland, CA
- Oakland, CA
- Work on various projects for Delivery/Warehouse departments.
- Lead process improvement and initiate change.
- Adhere to Distribution Process Optimization program standards and requirements.
- Assist in safety monitoring and audits.
- Shift Coverage for Warehouse/Delivery.
- Routine Management System Operational Tasks
- Track and analyze operation efficiency measures.
- Bachelor's degree or degree in progress (preferred) .
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proven analytical skills, skilled in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
- Solid interpersonal skills and team orientation.
- Technical and problem-solving skills.
- Commercial Driving experience ( preferred)
- Willingness to work rotating shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Willing to relocate now and in the future to one of our North America facilities (Preferred)
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Back to top