Group Manager (Baldwinsville, NY)
- Syracuse, NY
- Front-line manager role supervising operators on rotating shifts
- Learn brewing and packaging processes through hands on training.
- Lead and coach teams through troubleshooting and monitoring of key operating processes and equipment utilizing lean manufacturing and six sigma methodology.
- Promote and encourage safe working practices.
- Become a qualified beer taster to ensure the quality of our products (if of legal drinking age).
- Manage highly automated, complex processes in a fast paced environment.
- Identify areas to improve operations in order to achieve or exceed key performance indicators and targets.
- Work with senior leaders to drive process improvement initiatives and change efforts.
- Develop, monitor, and maintain production plans, inventories, and schedules to ensure excellent process performance and product quality.
- Bachelors degree in engineering, supply chain management, science or related discipline strongly preferred.
- Willingness to work rotating shifts required (days, afternoons, midnights).
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead by example.
- Comfort level with change and ability to lead change.
- Solid interpersonal skills and team orientation.
- Technical and problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Ability to relocate within the United States.
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn , Twitter , Facebook and Instagram .
Back to top