Grant's Farm Equine Photo Handler
- Groom, prepare, and handle Clydesdales and other equines for photos with guests and public display.
- Assist guests and answer questions while working in stallion barn and photo bran.
- Daily cleaning of stables and surrounding areas including watering flowers and cleaning harness.
- Provide excellent guest service.
- Assist with the Clydesdale Experience Tour (preparing horse for guest interaction).
- Daily feeding and care of equines.
- Assist with other assignments as necessary.
- Part time seasonal position with no benefits (May-October).
- 15-30 hours per week.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be available to work a minimum of 3 shifts per week.
- Experience in areas of horsemanship required, draft horse experience preferred.
- Must have basic understanding of horse health, nutrition, and behavior.
- Must be able to perform basic equine care including grooming, clipping, washing.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds, including hay bales weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be a team player, reliable, and possess excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, weekends, holidays and evenings.
- Must be comfortable with public speaking/customer service.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
- Must have excellent guest service skills.
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Over 19 billion dollar brands, to be exact. But there's more to us than a portfolio of top notch brands.
We are a company built on a dream. W e have a vision that we share with our wholesalers, retailers, consumers and partners. We want to brew great beers that can not only be enjoyed responsibly but which are also created with a low impact on the environment.
We are a company of go-getters dedicated to providing unparalleled quality and results. We take pride in our work, regardless of the task or department. Over 160 years, we've grown to operate 15 breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural packaging facilities across the United States. And our Brewmasters still taste every batch made at every brewery before being packaged and sent to market.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed.
At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
Want to learn more? Visit us at anheuser-busch.com/careers.
Back to top