- Under the direction of the Business Process Manager, the General Technician is responsible for effectively operating and maintaining equipment used to manufacturer and package aluminum cans.
- The General Technician job involves working as part of a team to read and interpret information, monitor equipment, and inspect product to maintain quality standards.
- The General Technician must follow safe work practices, and maintain a working knowledge of first aid and emergency procedures.
- The General Technician performs quality, maintenance and housekeeping checks while managing the technical process.
- Ability to apply new work methods effectively.
- Ability to understand written material contained in forms; ability to read, understand and interpret non-technical written materials.
- Ability to make quick and accurate comparisons of the similarities or differences between objects, or to determine that objects do match standards or specifications.
- High School Diploma or GED Certification required.
- Willingness to work 11.75 hour shifts, rotating days and nights, required overtime, including weekends and holidays.
- Must have basic knowledge of equipment and machinery.
- Basic computer skills, i.e.; Microsoft Office and Outlook experience.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), including the ability to interact well with, team members, staff, and others.
- Three to five years industrial experience preferred, in a high-speed manufacturing or packaging environment desired.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Willingness and ability to take teamwork approach to the job by cooperating with others, and considering larger, organization or team goals.
- Fork Truck experience preferred
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the Challenge?