General Maintenance-Moorhead, MN
- Responsible for following all Plant Policies, Safety Policies and Procedures (Risk assessments, Peer on Peer Observations, Lock Out Tag Out, Hot Work Permits, Required PPE, Confined Space Permits, etc).
- High standard of personal and team performance. Self Scheduling - Posess the ability to work without direct supervision; a self-directed work ethic.
- Communicate job knowledge and process changes with team members, department crew and management thru various forms of daily communication (daily production meeting, email, shift handover meetings, action logs, work orders, etc).
- Posess excellent PC skills such as MS office, excel, word, email and SAP to perform maintenance part lookup, parts ordering, planned inspections, preventative maintenance and work orders.
- Actively participate in facility management Voyager Plant Optimization Program, Improvement Task Force/Committee participation, Safety Programs and Personal Development Plan.
High school Diploma or GED required.
3 Years Industrial, Agricultural or Production/Food Processing mechanical experience recommended. Vocational/Technical training preferred.
Available to work rotating shifts with team members - day shift, night shift, weekends, holidays, overtime and call-ins as needed.
Demonstrates strong commitment to achieving company goals by focusing on Safety, Quality and Productivity thru Plant Excellence Program for continued improvements and standardization of jobs.
Effectively shares job knowledge and process changes with team members, department crew and management thru various forms of daily communication (daily production meeting, email, shift handover meetings, action logs, work orders, etc).
Posess excellent PC skills such as MS office, excel, word, email and SAP to perform maintenance part lookup, parts ordering, planned inspections, preventative maintenance and work orders.
Ability to perform and meet the physical demands of the position including but not limited to lifting 50 pounds and working in dusty and wet environments with proper PPE.
Perform all phases of maintenance and repair/rebuild on plant equipment and facilities processing/utility equipment, grain handling equipment, conveyors, gearboxes, pumps, etc. Perform planned inspections and preventative maintenance. Perform metal fabrication and layout, assembly and welding.
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn , Twitter , Facebook and Instagram .
Back to top