- St. Louis, MO
Anheuser-Busch is seeking a Flavor Specialist to support our product innovations. The role is based at our Corporate Headquarters in St. Louis, MO.
- Develop new beer and flavor recipes for new product rollouts
- Develop or recommend modifications to current flavors
- Work to optimize flavors for beverages
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and produce new flavors for liquid innovations to drive innovation in key product segments
- Work collaboratively with long distance/cross-functional teams to achieve goals. Includes procurement, corporate / global staff, brewery site teams and suppliers
- Evaluate flavor stability and recommend modifications
- BS degree in Chemical Engineering, Fermentation/Food Science, Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology, Food & Flavor Chemist or similar field preferred
- Flavor application experience required
- Flavor Development and synthesis of new flavor experience required
- Member of Society of Flavor Chemists recommended
- Brewing knowledge recommended
- Experience in new product development/innovation
- Problem-solving skills, results orientation, and commitment to development
- Strong customer focus
- Able to work in cross-functional teams effectively
- Demonstrated taste experience and acuity
- Knowledge of consumer testing techniques/methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including public speaking
- Willingness to travel
- Able to multi-task effectively while operating under very tight timelines
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Over 19 billion dollar brands, to be exact. But there's more to us than a portfolio of top notch brands.
We are a company built on a dream. W e have a vision that we share with our wholesalers, retailers, consumers and partners. We want to brew great beers that can not only be enjoyed responsibly but which are also created with a low impact on the environment.
We are a company of go-getters dedicated to providing unparalleled quality and results. We take pride in our work, regardless of the task or department. Over 160 years, we've grown to operate 15 breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural packaging facilities across the United States. And our Brewmasters still taste every batch made at every brewery before being packaged and sent to market.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed.
At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
Want to learn more? Visit us at anheuser-busch.com/careers.
Back to top