- Assist in Managing the daily operations of the farm.
- Responsible for sourcing and securing materials. Expected to interact with third parties, contractors, vendors, consultants
- Responsible for Safety, Environmental, and all other Employee Related Training
- Responsible for pesticide application program including adherence to state and federal requirements.
- Responsible for guiding other employees in crop monitoring activities, recognizing threshold limits for pathogens, and acting accordingly.
- Work closely with Management in Finance Control and Cost Savings initiatives.
- Monitor and adjust irrigation equipment.
- Work with Management to apply basic agronomy.
- Must operate independently and have good employee and customer interactions.
- Ensure adherence of VPO principles, company policies and procedures, and SOP evaluations.
- Preferred Agricultural degree from an accredited institute with an emphasis on Agronomy.
- Three (3) years agricultural work experience preferred.
- Must be able to obtain Idaho Private Applicator's License with RU and CH categories. Must be proficient in the set up and calibration of chemical application equipment.
- Must be proficient in the set up, operation, and basic maintenance of agricultural equipment.
- Must possess the ability to analyze crop condition and needs with regard to pests, disease, and nutrient requirements.
- Must be able to supervise large seasonal workforce on all aspects of crop production.
- Must have Valid driver's license.
For more than 160 years, Anheuser-Busch and its world-class brewmasters have carried on a legacy of brewing America's most-popular beers. Starting with the finest ingredients sourced from Anheuser-Busch's family of growers, every batch is crafted using the same exacting standards and time-honored traditions passed down through generations of proud Anheuser-Busch brewmasters and employees. Best known for its fine American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, the company's beers lead numerous beer segments and combined hold 46.4 percent share of the U.S. beer market. Budweiser and Bud Light Lime Lime-A-Rita were named Brands of the Year for the Beer and the Spirits, Malt Beverages and Wine categories, respectively, by Ace Metrix; in 2014. Anheuser-Busch is the U.S. arm of Anheuser-Busch InBev and operates 15 local breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural and packaging facilities across the United States, representing a capital investment of more than $15.9 billion. Its flagship brewery remains in St. Louis, Mo., and is among the global company's largest and most technologically capable breweries. Visitor and special beermaster tours are available at its St. Louis and five other Anheuser-Busch breweries. For more information, visit www.anheuser-busch.com.
Back to top