Engineer II - Operations
- Merrimack, NH
- Investigate and implement improvements on major overhauls and repairs.
- Develop, monitor, and maintain critical control points to ensure excellent process and product quality.
- Lead process improvement initiatives to increase operational efficiencies.
- Work with cross-functional teams to troubleshoot and resolve quality problems and identify systems issues.
- Develop ways to improve equipment designs, upgrades, and line efficiencies.
- Develop and monitor production schedules, inventories, and maintenance plans to meet brewery demands.
- Provide technical process control expertise to teams and customers.
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are being executed.
- Establish standards and manage process control utilizing VPO methodology.
- Lead process improvement initiatives and change efforts.
- Develop, coach, and drive accountability of electrical and mechanical technicians in a union environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineer or related technical discipline.
- Manufacturing experience.
- Leadership skills, comfort level with change, and the ability to lead change.
- Exhibit knowledge in Lean, Six Sigma, or other management system.
- Possess the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid interpersonal skills and team orientation.
- Willingness to work rotating shifts, overtime, weekends, and holidays.
For more than 160 years, Anheuser-Busch and its world-class brewmasters have carried on a legacy of brewing America's most-popular beers. Starting with the finest ingredients sourced from Anheuser-Busch's family of growers, every batch is crafted using the same exacting standards and time-honored traditions passed down through generations of proud Anheuser-Busch brewmasters and employees. Best known for its fine American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, the company's beers lead numerous beer segments and combined hold 46.4 percent share of the U.S. beer market. Budweiser and Bud Light Lime Lime-A-Rita were named Brands of the Year for the Beer and the Spirits, Malt Beverages and Wine categories, respectively, by Ace Metrix; in 2014. Anheuser-Busch is the U.S. arm of Anheuser-Busch InBev and operates 15 local breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural and packaging facilities across the United States, representing a capital investment of more than $15.9 billion. Its flagship brewery remains in St. Louis, Mo., and is among the global company's largest and most technologically capable breweries. Visitor and special beermaster tours are available at its St. Louis and five other Anheuser-Busch breweries. For more information, visit www.anheuser-busch.com.
Back to top