- Programming & controls leader for beverage can manufacturing processes.
- Identify areas to improve operating efficiencies and propose solutions utilizing management system tools and methodologies to ensure key performance indicators and targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Promote and enforce effective change management, support transition and escalation processes for various design and implementation teams.
- Assist in architecture development and discovery of current and future systems. Develop support documentation and SOP's as needed.
- Provide operational support services for industrial manufacturing facilities.
- BS degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related degree.
- Co-op or Internship experience in a manufacturing environment a plus
- 1-3 years industrial manufacturing experience.
- Experience with software architecture, diagnostics and integration with manufacturing systems, MES applications and infrastructure technologies.
- Knowledge of Rockwell Automation software and hardware, relational database and software programming technologies.
- Plant experience and/or background supporting Manufacturing Automation & Infrastructure technologies a plus.
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn , Twitter , Facebook and Instagram .
Back to top