- Van Nuys, CA
- Rates: Saturday $52.99/hr & Sunday $70.66/hr
- Weekenders have the opportunity to also work during the week at $35.33/hr.
- Work in a team or autonomously to complete work orders and provide maintenance/electrical support.
- Troubleshoot and maintain PLC and variable speed drive controlled high speed production equipment and batch processes.
- Maintain the power distribution of plant equipment.
- Disassemble, repair, and reassemble equipment, using precision measurement tools.
- Interpret schematics and equipment manuals.
- Adhere to plant safety and 5S requirements; Complete assigned work efficiently and per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Lead process improvement and initiate change.
- Analyze process data and make decisions on equipment maintenance and improvement activities.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Predictive Maintenance (PdM) to increase equipment reliability and up-time.
- Comply with all safety standards and regulations provided by the company and government (e.g. LOTO, Work Permits, etc.)
- Utilize SAP to accurately and thoroughly document and track all corrective and preventive maintenance performed throughout the course of the day; including searching and issuing parts, documenting equipment issues and entering inspection/measurement points.
- Prioritize and self-schedule maintenance work around production activities to achieve both production and maintenance KPI's.
- Drive brewery goals & objectives through individually led projects and continuous improvement activities.
- High School Diploma or GED required,
- 3 year industrial electrical/programming experience or two-year technical degree required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment with people of varying skills and backgrounds
- Highly motivated, self directed worker that is able to work autonomously in a fast paced and often loud production environment
- Knowledge of safety policies and procedures is required (e.g. lock out / tag out, low/medium voltage electrical systems).
- Programmable Logic Controller experience is highly desired; especially Rockwell Automation platforms.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, identify root causes (e.g. six sigma analysis) and propose and implement remedies.
- Ability to perform calibrations, installation and maintenance of process and analytical instrumentation is highly preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment such as AC/DC motors, VFDs, PLCs, servo motors, and PLC I/O modules is preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics.
- Experience in computer networking (Ethernet, switches, etc.) preferred.
- Mechanical troubleshooting experience in high speed packaging and/or highly automated continuous process environment preferred
- Ability to work off shifts (afternoons and midnights) and overtime as necessary. Must be able to work in varying temperatures and climates.
For more than 160 years, Anheuser-Busch and its world-class brewmasters have carried on a legacy of brewing America's most-popular beers. Starting with the finest ingredients sourced from Anheuser-Busch's family of growers, every batch is crafted using the same exacting standards and time-honored traditions passed down through generations of proud Anheuser-Busch brewmasters and employees. Best known for its fine American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, the company's beers lead numerous beer segments and combined hold 46.4 percent share of the U.S. beer market. Budweiser and Bud Light Lime Lime-A-Rita were named Brands of the Year for the Beer and the Spirits, Malt Beverages and Wine categories, respectively, by Ace Metrix; in 2014. Anheuser-Busch is the U.S. arm of Anheuser-Busch InBev and operates 15 local breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural and packaging facilities across the United States, representing a capital investment of more than $15.9 billion. Its flagship brewery remains in St. Louis, Mo., and is among the global company's largest and most technologically capable breweries. Visitor and special beermaster tours are available at its St. Louis and five other Anheuser-Busch breweries. For more information, visit www.anheuser-busch.com.
Back to top