- Maintain machinery, meeting maintenance requirements for 480-volt, 3 phase systems, and minimizing downtime will be necessary.
- Support, troubleshoot, improve, and maintain high-speed production and packaging machinery.
- Utilize SAP to accurately and thoroughly document and track all corrective and preventive maintenance performed throughout the course of the day; including searching and issuing parts, documenting equipment issues and entering inspection/measurement points
- Prioritize and self-schedule maintenance work around production activities to achieve both production and maintenance KPI's
- Drive plant goals & objectives through individually led projects and continuous improvement activities
- Responsible for programmable controllers and computer process controls.
- Ensure quality standards are met at all times.
- 12-hour shift in a 3-on-4-off, 4-on-3-off work schedule on both days and nights.
- Holidays and weekends are also required.
- PLC programming and troubleshooting experience required.
- 3 year industrial electrical/programming experience or two-year technical degree preferred
- Outstanding communication and team-orientation skills.
- Ability to identify and correct issues with three phase motors and controllers, including VFDs.
- Ability to maintain unfamiliar equipment by locating and utilizing technical data and outside resources
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, identify root causes (e.g. six sigma analysis) and propose and implement remedies
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics
- Application of high-level quality standards.
- Adhere to plant safety and 5S requirements; Complete assigned work efficiently and per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Excellent computer skills.
- Superior work history, including good attendance.
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn , Twitter , Facebook and Instagram .
Meet Some of Anheuser-Busch's Employees
Monica R.VP, Budweiser Marketing
Monica leads the Budweiser Marketing Team, creating everything from Super Bowl TV spots to social media content—she then strategizes how to best commercialize those assets.
Back to top