- Jacksonville, FL
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription plan at start of employment
- Opportunity to join 401k, plus company match program
- Pension plan
- Weekly payroll
- Vacation accrued up to 6 weeks
- 15 paid holidays- used or paid at the end of the year
- 24/7 operation - 3 shifts: midnights 11pm -7am; days 7am-3pm; afternoons 3pm-11pm
- Promote and adhere to all plant safety and quality requirements for all plant personnel
- Complete assigned work efficiently and per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Work in a team or autonomously to complete work orders and provide electrical support
- Actively work with team members on root-cause analysis and implementation
- Lead process improvement and initiate change
- Analyze process data and make decisions on equipment maintenance and improvement activities
- Troubleshoot and maintain PLC and variable speed drive controlled high speed production equipment and batch processes.
- Maintain the power distribution of plant equipment
- Disassemble, repair, and reassemble equipment, using precision measurement tools
- Interpret schematics and equipment manuals
- Perform additional responsibilities and other tasks as assigned. Ability to assume supplementary responsibilities as needed to support area and plant
- Opportunities to work daily overtime, weekends, and holidays
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3-5 year industrial electrical/programming experience or 2-year technical degree strongly preferred
- Ability to work off shifts (afternoons and midnights), overtime, weekends and holidays as necessary. Must be able to work in varying temperatures and climates.
- Knowledge of safety policies and procedures is required (e.g. lock out/tag out, high voltage)
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics
- Ability to troubleshoot and re-wire highly automated equipment such as AC/DC motors, VFDs, PLCs, servo motors, and PLC I/O modules
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment with people of varying skills and backgrounds
- Highly motivated, self-directed, worker that is able to work autonomously in a fast paced an often loud food production environment
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, identify root causes, and propose and implement remedies
- Strong computer skills required; Microsoft Office Excel proficiency as well as Computerized Maintenance management Systems experience preferred.
- PLC programing required; multiple platforms such as Allen Bradley PLC5, Control Logix, HMI, and troubleshooting experience preferred
- Experience in computer networking (routers, Ethernet, switches, etc.) preferred
- Mechanical troubleshooting experience in high speed packaging and/or highly automated continuous process environment preferred
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn , Twitter , Facebook and Instagram .
Back to top