- Maintain machinery, meeting maintenance requirements for 480-volt, 3-phase systems including single phase 120-volt systems and larger 4,160-volt equipment to minimize downtime.
- Support, troubleshoot, improve, and maintain high-speed production and packaging machinery.
- Responsible for programmable controllers and computer process controls.
- Ensure quality standards are met at all times.
- 12.25 hour/day team schedule rotating days and nights every six weeks. Overtime compensation after 8 hours each day.
- Holidays and weekends are also required.
- Cross-training opportunities available to maximize earnings and expand technical knowledge.
- Two year Associates Degree, technical certification, or equivalent industrial electrician work experience a plus.
- Minimum 3 years PLC programming and troubleshooting required.(Must skill)
- Minimum 3 years experience troubleshooting AC variable speed drives.(Must skill)
- Outstanding communication and team-orientation skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, identify root causes (e.g. six sigma analysis) and propose and implement remedies.
- Knowledge of Servos and related controllers including hydraulic and pneumatic, temperature controls.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics.
- Application of high-level quality standards.
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Adhere to plant safety and 5S requirements; Complete assigned work efficiently and per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Back to top