Electrical Maintenance Technician
- Los Angeles, CA
Golden Road Brewery is looking for a n Electrical Maintenance Technician in our Los Angeles brewery. The position is Full Time, with great health benefits from day one, 401k match, vacation time, free lunch at our Pub, and most importantly, beer!
This position will be the first responder for all brewery maintenance issues. They will work closely with the Maintenance Manager on short and long term brewery maintenance for our Los Angeles, CA and Anaheim, CA brewery locations. Objectives will include corrective, preventative, and predictive maintenance, and overall equipment reliability and safety. This position will require the ability to repair and maintain equipment using common sense and skills that are obtained from training and/or from manufacture r supplied information. The position will require shift work and open availability for weekday and weekend night, day and swing shifts. This position may also require availability for travel to and from the Anaheim, CA brewery location for occasional shift work. Candidate should be willing to learn and be able to grasp moderate electrical and basic mechanical principles quickly . Any experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Diagnose and repair of all machinery and process system malfunctions, must be fluent in electrical troubleshooting.
- Diagnose and repair motors, breakers, switches, starters, relays, timers, photo sensors, level and pressure switches and power supplies.
- Diagnose and repair hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Diagnose and repair and program PLC and VFD control systems.
- Organize and manage corrective, preventative and predictive work orders using AMMS.
- Work autonomously and complete PM schedules in a timely manner.
- Work with Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Technicians, Brewery Staff and/or alone on maintenance work orders.
- Maintain detailed documentation on troubleshooting and functional testing for all Work Orders performed.
- Work with operators and train them on proper maintenance of their machines.
- Assist in commissioning and de-commissioning machinery.
- Orchestrate and participate in activities to further drive technical efficiencies of our existing process.
- Address poor and/or unsafe performance.
- A consistently positive attitude.
- Multi-tasker, must be able to track and complete numerous concurrent projects.
- Analytical and thorough research skills a must.
- Experience with HVAC, boilers, chillers, plumbing, and gas.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment with packaging/brewing equipment preferred.
- Moderate mechanical and advanced electrical understanding.
- Extremely well organized approach to work.
- Must work well in a collaborative environment with multiple departments, individuals, and outside contractors .
- Ability to stand for 8 hrs and perform repetitive motions, safe lifting of heavy objects (50 lbs)
- Strict adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's)
- Cleanliness and attention to detail .
- Flexible in scheduling, including nights and weekends .
- Ability to work in hot, cold, and loud conditions.
- Strict attention to safety and proper use of PPE.
Back to top