DTC Analyst- draftLine- New York
- New York, NY
Anheuser-Busch is looking for a Direct to Consumer Analyst for our US Ecommerce platform to join our Digital team. You will be working on some of the most powerful brands in the world - Stella Artois, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Budweiser - and we are only just beginning to tap the opportunity for leveraging consumers' fanatical passion for these brands. In joining this team, you will be inventing the future of how people buy, experience and receive our products in an environment where alcohol sales online are poised for unprecedented growth.
In this role, you will monitor and analyze large-scale customer data from our digital products and pioneer customer solutions; you are the engine fueling our Ecommerce growth.
- Ensure that all direct to consumer projects have consistent and reliable data monitoring, data reporting, and data centralization
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer by leveraging the data from our own digital products
- Propose optimizations for our digital products (new formats, new layouts, personalization)
- Understand work stream dependencies, prioritize tasks and ensure that work is being completed on time so that projects do not fall behind schedule
- Develop clear and concise use cases, requirements, technical diagrams, work flow illustrations, procedural documentation, specifications, training materials and reports
- Facilitate and lead white boarding sessions and workshops with stakeholders of varying technical experience to develop recommendations and next steps based on business needs and data monitoring
- Experience building and optimizing websites and apps
- Knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager (including Sites, Tag Manager, Analytics, Assets), Sales force Marketing Cloud, Loyalty Platforms, basic and advanced analytics tracking, BI reporting
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a business analyst at a direct to consumer company
- Advanced technical skills with knowledge of databases and modeling techniques
Who you are:
- Passionate about connecting with customers and building a relationship with them
- Dedicated to using data to create and deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Eager to work with others, at ease explaining technical topics in a way that is clear and motivating to people with less experience
- At ease working in ambiguous environments and able to remain calm and triage in the face of fast-paced, sometimes competing priorities
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn , Twitter , Facebook and Instagram .
Back to top