Driver Full Time- Eugene, OR
- Eugene, OR
- Cover routes for Delivery Drivers on vacation, illnesses and leave of absences.
- Drive commercial delivery trucks, vans, and/or tractor-trailer combinations to deliver product to retail accounts.
- Merchandising stores, rotating product, building displays, following Sales Reps directions.
- Build strong relationships with retailers by delivering products in a timely and efficient manner and rotating product as necessary to ensure freshness.
- Complete and submit all required paperwork, invoices, display forms, load sheets and cash/checks within appropriate time frames.
- Ensure accurate completion of Department of Transportation checklist and report maintenance problems and accidents in a timely manner.
- Look for innovation and continuous improvement in the Delivery Department and in the company overall.
- Maintain appearance of facility including monitoring and repacking damaged product and general maintenance of equipment.
- Ensure loads are built and loaded accurately in a timely manner. Load and unload delivery trucks and ensure proper stock rotation in the warehouse and on the trucks.
- Must be 21 years or older
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License and DOT Medical Examiner's Certificate required.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Beverage delivery experience preferred.
- Able to effectively use pallet jack and hand truck.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Basic math skills needed to adjust invoices when necessary.
- Work with minimal supervision; willingness to learn; flexibility and enthusiasm for job.
- Ability to move products weighing up to 165 lbs.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends.
For more than 160 years, Anheuser-Busch and its world-class brewmasters have carried on a legacy of brewing America's most-popular beers. Starting with the finest ingredients sourced from Anheuser-Busch's family of growers, every batch is crafted using the same exacting standards and time-honored traditions passed down through generations of proud Anheuser-Busch brewmasters and employees. Best known for its fine American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, the company's beers lead numerous beer segments and combined hold 46.4 percent share of the U.S. beer market. Budweiser and Bud Light Lime Lime-A-Rita were named Brands of the Year for the Beer and the Spirits, Malt Beverages and Wine categories, respectively, by Ace Metrix; in 2014. Anheuser-Busch is the U.S. arm of Anheuser-Busch InBev and operates 15 local breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural and packaging facilities across the United States, representing a capital investment of more than $15.9 billion. Its flagship brewery remains in St. Louis, Mo., and is among the global company's largest and most technologically capable breweries. Visitor and special beermaster tours are available at its St. Louis and five other Anheuser-Busch breweries. For more information, visit www.anheuser-busch.com.
Back to top