- La Mirada, CA
THE FUNCTION AND ROLE
The Logistics Function
Our logistics team manages a network of breweries, warehouses, and distribution centers like a boss to get what we need, where and when we need it. Some call them wizards of transportation, others, aces of demand planning. We call them vital to our cause. What good is brewing the best beers in the world if they never make it into your hand?
Our drivers are responsible for delivering some of the world's best known brands to accounts in the local area. You bring the friendly personality, we'll provide the beer, and together we can put smiles on our customers faces.
Job responsibilities include:
- Drive commercial delivery trucks, vans, and/or tractor-trailer combinations to deliver product to retail account
- Manually load and unload product from truck.
- Deliver and rotate Anheuser-Busch products in retail accounts.
- Build strong relationships with retailers by delivering products in a timely and efficient manner and rotating product as necessary to ensure freshness.
- Complete and submit all required paperwork, invoices, display forms, load sheets and cash/checks within appropriate time frames.
- Ensure accurate completion of Department of Transportation checklist and report maintenance problems and accidents in a timely manner.
- Coll ect payment for product as required. Balance invoices with checks, cash, etc. at end of day.
- Look for innovation and continuous improvement in the Delivery Department and in the company overall.
We take a holistic approach to hiring. While the following qualifications provide a benchmark of the skills and experiences that might make a candidate successful, we first and foremost hire people who have the ambition and curiosity to Dream Big, are excited by complex challenges, and have an ownership mentality.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- CDL class A license required
- Able to lift, load, unload and move products weighing up to 165 lbs and fulfill all physical requirements of the job
- Able and willing to work flexible hours, potentially including weekends and/or holidays
Today, we are 18,000 colleagues strong-spread out across the country, united by a deep passion for making great products and an unwavering commitment to supporting the communities that we call home. Dreaming big is in our DNA, and we are now writing the next chapter in Anheuser-Busch's great history - one of growth, innovation, responsibility and sustainability. And one that will help us achieve our mission of bringing people together for the next 165 years and beyond.
We hope you will consider joining us on this mission!
Back to top