Driver (Class A)
- Oakland, CA
GET ON THE JOB FOR - WORK LOCATION "OAKLAND-CA" .
- Drive delivery trucks, vans, and/or tractor-trailer combinations to deliver product to retail account
- Build strong relationships with retailers by delivering Anheuser-Busch products in a timely and efficient manner and rotating product as necessary to ensure freshness. You are the face of the company, make us proud!
- Complete and submit all required paperwork, invoices, display forms, load sheets and cash/checks within appropriate time frames
- Ensure accurate completion of Department of Transportation checklist and report maintenance problems and accidents in a timely manner
- Manually load and unload product from side loader truck
- Collect payment for product as required
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Valid Class A CDL
- Must have a safe driving record
- Able to lift, load, unload and move products weighing up to 180 lbs and fulfill all physical requirements of the job
- Able and willing to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and/or holidays
- One (1) year or more of logistics/warehouse management experience.
- Previous beverage delivery industry experience strongly preferred.
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Back to top