Anheuser-Busch is looking for a Director of Analytics. This person will be responsible for leading and implementing the analytics projects focused on pricing, promotion and revenue generation with relevant solutions that are dynamic, flexible and have ability to model optimal permutations with large complex sets of data. The lead acts as the key point of contact between the Solutions Analytics team and the broader Commercial Management teams in driving new thinking and concepts in this area. The lead would be the key expert in the overall solutions and technologies dedicated to holistic profitability analysis.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivering commercial analytics projects and proof of concepts in the zone, working closely with the business teams and external vendors making sure the right solution is delivered with the right impact
- Identify and test concepts, technologies, and partner quickly and effectively with the appropriate level of governance required to validate results and gain stakeholder and business alignment
- Enable an environment which is focused on identifying gaps and needs of the business through dedicated industry and technology research while utilizing internal network and labs
- Influence and collaborate with the solutions teams to deliver future solutions, with scale up capability
- Help to streamline a better data supply chain for analytics that goes from experimentation into production
- Assist in the development of new digital applications that are built on an ad hoc basis to address new business requirements or opportunities
- Interpret, validate and explain findings, and ensure that insights lead to appropriate actions
- Embrace design thinking, storytelling and translating insights into decisions and actions
- Work in an agile project environment with high pace delivery of results and outputs
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Information Technology required. Advanced degree preferred
- Extensive knowledge of commercial/sales/finance management with 4-7 years of project experience in commercial analytics projects
- Hands on experience with data wrangling tools Alteryx, SAS, Mule and Knime
- Previous involvement in data science projects working with statistical packages like Python and R
- Ability to influence strategic decisions of the business
- Python and Shell Scripting
- Git and Gitflow workflows
- MySQL, NOSQL
- Experience using project support tools such as Microsoft Dev/Ops or VSTS
- Setting up Virtual Environment in Linux and Microsoft
- Configuring Docker Container
- Deploying with Kubernetes
- Data Processing with Spark, Hadoop or Hive
- Publishing data with MongoDB or SQLDB or Cosmos DB
- Distributed Streaming e.g. Apache Kafka
- Scheduling with Apache Airflow
- Lightweight web application like Flask or Django
- To have clear understanding of Agile Principals.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and tools like Databricks & Alteryx
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Over 19 billion dollar brands, to be exact. But there's more to us than a portfolio of top notch brands.
We are a company built on a dream. W e have a vision that we share with our wholesalers, retailers, consumers and partners. We want to brew great beers that can not only be enjoyed responsibly but which are also created with a low impact on the environment.
We are a company of go-getters dedicated to providing unparalleled quality and results. We take pride in our work, regardless of the task or department. Over 160 years, we've grown to operate 15 breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural packaging facilities across the United States. And our Brewmasters still taste every batch made at every brewery before being packaged and sent to market.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed.
At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
Want to learn more? Visit us at anheuser-busch.com/careers.
Back to top