Director, Region Retail Sales
- Dallas, TX
- Recruit, coach, train, and mentor retail Key Account Managers in order to improve chain account performance
- Coordinate communication between various corporate departments, Field Managers, and wholesalers to improve chain retail execution
- Identify, develop, and enhance business partnerships with retail chain account customers and emerging retail channels
- Work closely with Key Account Managers to develop strategic retail plans to drive incremental sales and share gains for A-B
- Manage and effectively utilize both Administrative and Retail Marketing budgets
- B.A. / B.S. Degree; Emphasis in business preferred
- Sales experience in consumer goods to retail chain accounts preferred
- Knowledge of retail selling initiatives such as category management and information-based selling
- General knowledge of the beverage industry and direct store delivery
- Effective communicator and presenter
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Back to top