Director, People WOD
Our People Function is responsible for partnering with the business to help solve complex organizational challenges, while ensuring we have the right people in the right roles, helping us drive results and grow our business. We are currently seeking a strategic Business Partner to join the senior leadership team, leading the HR function for our West Region sales and distribution centers.
- Lead & develop a team of 8 HR Business Partners supporting 7 locations with over 1600 employees
- Develop innovative national people strategies with Senior Sales & Logistics Leadership teams to enable both long and short term business plans.
- Collaborate with business leaders to solve complex organizational challenges, with a focus on developing and executing strategies to help recruit, onboard, retain, develop, and compensate talent.
- Lead a strategic HR agenda to strengthen the capabilities of the client group, including coaching, leadership development, performance management, labor relations, and talent management.
- Leverage data and analytics to help drive insights and performance metrics.
- Provide council and direction regarding employment and labor relations matters.
- Create strategic plan to build and manage the annual People budget cycle.
- Shape and execute the talent management strategy and lead the ongoing support for people development.
- BA/BS degree or higher.
- 5+ years of HR experience.
- Proven strategic thinker skilled at solving complex business problems (e.g., lean/six sigma).
- Outstanding communicator with strong influence skills & ability to build trusting relationships.
- Experience with talent management, retention, rewards, labor relations
and employee relations - as well as a general familiarity and desire to develop an increasing knowledge base regarding HR policies, practices, and trends.
- Willing to relocate within the US for future opportunities.
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Over 19 billion dollar brands, to be exact. But there's more to us than a portfolio of top notch brands.
We are a company built on a dream. W e have a vision that we share with our wholesalers, retailers, consumers and partners. We want to brew great beers that can not only be enjoyed responsibly but which are also created with a low impact on the environment.
We are a company of go-getters dedicated to providing unparalleled quality and results. We take pride in our work, regardless of the task or department. Over 160 years, we've grown to operate 15 breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural packaging facilities across the United States. And our Brewmasters still taste every batch made at every brewery before being packaged and sent to market.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed.
At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
Want to learn more? Visit us at anheuser-busch.com/careers.
Back to top