Director, Marketing Finance
- New York, NY
- Develop and lead Marketing resources allocation long and short term (3Y/1Y) strategy across multiple investment packages: Media, Agency Fees, Brand Promotion and Events
- Lead Marketing ZBB (Zero-Based-Budget) efforts to identify efficiencies.
- Lead Marketing Capex strategy and allocation.
- Manage Marketing Budget forecast, performance and monthly routine amongst multiple parties, including Finance and all other marketing teams
- Develop and budget and actuals review process with Marketing that leads to effective standard dashboard/tracking within monthly US Performance Reviews with the Management Committee
- Lead root cause analysis and efforts to optimize Marketing ROI; including deep dives to re-allocate investments to close portfolio gaps, and to grow new brands
- Conduct P&L and OPEX competitive tracking (including other alcohol categories) and develop intelligence that will enable Marketing to effectively allocate resources to minimize threats and capitalize on opportunities with portfolio expansion or specific actions that can be taken
- Manages National and Regional Brand P&L including on-going efforts to optimize current reporting tools and capabilities
- Bachelor's Degree required in Business, Marketing, Statistics or related field. MBA preferred.
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification is a plus. CPA or CFA certification is a plus.
- Knowledge/expertise of analyzing budget performance in a CPG company. Expert with Microsoft Office
- Background in Finance, Planning and Strategy Consulting preferred.
- Solid modeling (Excel) skills. Design structured resources allocation spreadsheets allowing for multi-scenario simulation
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal). Present findings to Finance, Brand Teams, Planning and Performance Management and Marketing/Sales Senior Management
- Ability to work in an environment of tight deadlines and multiple projects...consistently challenge and be challenged on performance results.
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Over 19 billion dollar brands, to be exact. But there's more to us than a portfolio of top notch brands.
We are a company built on a dream. W e have a vision that we share with our wholesalers, retailers, consumers and partners. We want to brew great beers that can not only be enjoyed responsibly but which are also created with a low impact on the environment.
We are a company of go-getters dedicated to providing unparalleled quality and results. We take pride in our work, regardless of the task or department. Over 160 years, we've grown to operate 15 breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural packaging facilities across the United States. And our Brewmasters still taste every batch made at every brewery before being packaged and sent to market.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed.
At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
Want to learn more? Visit us at anheuser-busch.com/careers.
Back to top