Director, Health & Welfare Benefits
- St. Louis, MO
The Director, Health & Welfare Benefits position is responsible for driving the North America Zone's short- and long-term healthcare strategies for approximately 18k colleagues. Our ideal candidate will thrive in a fast pace, ever changing environment and embrace the opportunity to challenge the status quo. They will seek innovative programs and solutions that are responsive to ABI's flex rewards philosophy as well as our wellbeing platform which is designed to support our colleagues' pursuit to "Live to 100+"!
- Design and implement innovative healthcare programs utilizing benchmarking methods and support colleagues' needs based on voice of customer listening tools
- Provide critical inputs into the company's Employee Experience initiatives through effective communication strategies that engage colleagues and dependents helping them understand how to optimize their benefits utilization and the value they provide
- Assess risk factors and solutions to manage company's financial performance of programs including self-insured plans with annual spend of $300 million
- Support the company's labor bargaining strategies and long-term IR roadmap objectives
- Oversee company's workers compensation program strategies and administration
- Collaborate with Legal, Procurement, Solutions and other internal stakeholders as needed to ensure compliance with local laws, regulations and contractual obligations
- Lead the evaluation and selection of suppliers, consultants, and other stakeholders, including the negotiation of commercial terms and SLA adherence
- BA or BS degree, preferably in Business Administration and/or Human Resources
- 7+ years of experience focused on US health & welfare benefits strategy, flexible rewards design and plan management; PHR/SPHR certification desirable
- Solid business acumen with an excellent grasp of the financial and economic drivers of the overall business and benefit plans
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong, collaborative relationships within the company (e.g. business leaders, HRBPs and COEs, Finance, Procurement, Payroll, Solutions, Legal) and with external vendor partners
- Excellent executive presentation skills, able to communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely, and able to respectfully question and/or challenge others to think through problems, improvement opportunities, and viable solutions
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills, results oriented
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Over 19 billion dollar brands, to be exact. But there's more to us than a portfolio of top notch brands.
We are a company built on a dream. W e have a vision that we share with our wholesalers, retailers, consumers and partners. We want to brew great beers that can not only be enjoyed responsibly but which are also created with a low impact on the environment.
We are a company of go-getters dedicated to providing unparalleled quality and results. We take pride in our work, regardless of the task or department. Over 160 years, we've grown to operate 15 breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural packaging facilities across the United States. And our Brewmasters still taste every batch made at every brewery before being packaged and sent to market.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed.
At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
Want to learn more? Visit us at anheuser-busch.com/careers.
Back to top