Director, Culture - draftLine
- New York, NY
- To lead and support Anheuser-Busch's culture, influencer and trend hunting team of 10-12 people.
- This role will be the subject matter expert, and lead the team responsible for the strategy and execution of the Brand and Region influencer marketing team (inclusive of the planning, executing, and tracking of the influencer marketing program).
- This role will be leading the trend hunting and community building initiatives for the portfolio. Effectively, they will help proactively identify the upcoming moments in culture.
- Responsible for influencer identification and outreach for various brands across the AB InBev portfolio.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with both organic and paid influencers.
- Coordinate local influencer events, including overseeing logistics, managing invites, coordinating with vendors/retail accounts, etc.
- Collaborate with fellow marketing and social coordinators to create activations to amplify brand programs and product launches.
- Develop actionable insights from campaigns, work with team members to measure the impact of our influencer outreach to deliver reports and advise on future strategy.
- Act as ambassador for ABI with influencer community, attending events, frequent contact, understanding our brands & providing brand content
- Identify opportunities to keep influencers engaged and committed while delivering on goals, such as utilizing tickets to events, swag and beer
- Assist in developing influencer campaign strategy, understand budgets, planning and impact the future of digital marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- 7-10 years of experience.
- Influencer Marketing expertise.
- Social/digital expertise.
- A strong knowledge of cultural trends on the internet, and real life.
- A passion for sports, music, and entertainment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite applications.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to take ownership of work.
- Strong ability to work autonomously.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Willingness to relocate for future opportunities.
- Must love beer.
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn , Twitter , Facebook and Instagram .
Back to top