Director, Corporate Real Estate
- St. Louis, MO
Director, Corporate Real Estate
This role is primarily responsible for Provide insightful, strategic thought leadership, direction & transaction execution on all North American Zone real estate matters related to the management, acquisition, disposition or modification of A-B / Labatt leased & owned properties within the U.S. and Canada.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities Include:
- Manage & administer 120+ leased location NAZ portfolio comprised of office, industrial, retail and agricultural / land sites
- Lead all lease activities (new locations, renewals and terminations) including: real estate strategy, site selection, deal structuring, terms negotiations and legal documentation; perform and evaluate financial-scenario analysis of all occupancy related projects
- Source, structure & execute real property acquisitions / dispositions and other strategic transactions
- Identify & execute opportunities to improve operating performance & cash flow
- Provide input into real estate related financial planning; serve as primary resource in budgeting, forecasting and reporting of all real estate expenses; develop and administer capital & expense budgets annually
- Lead, organize and manage key internal cross-functional teams to ensure effective transaction execution, product delivery and budget management
- Supervise, develop & grow 3rd party network of real estate service providers / brokers and landlords; cultivate network of institutional & strategic acquirers for targeted real estate divestments
- Budget ownership
- Bachelor's Degree
- Core technical competencies include financial modeling, sensitivity analytics, real estate portfolio management and portfolio analysis
- Skilled in negotiating large dollar, complex real estate agreements; must be able to review, interpret and comment on related legal documentation
- End-to-end transaction origination, management and oversight; budget (leases & rentals) coordination
- Ability to source & perform real estate market research, review market data and develop recommendations and solutions
- Experience in overseeing tenant improvement projects
- Skilled in the leadership, management and coordination of domestic & international real estate projects
- Dedication to building & managing relationships w/ internal and external stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal (written, verbal) & presentation skills; poised, confident and persuasive
- 5-10 years relevant experience , preferably with current or prior real estate transactional experience (investment banking, private equity, corporate real estate / commercial brokerage); experience with high-level, complex transaction management
- Knowledge and experience working in a large, multi-national company
- Experience in SAP, Ariba, and/or PowerBI
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Back to top