Director - Business Transformation
The Business Transformation team performs a critical role in the execution of end to end projects that significantly improve the way our business operates. The team scope consists of budget management, project planning and execution, stakeholder management, and overall business process improvement initiatives.
The Director of Business Transformatin is responsible for the highly visible tactical execution of project initiatives that deliver short and long term results to the business. Successful candidates will have prior experience delivering strong results on medium and large projects, and possesses the desire to continuously improve in an effort to drive the business forward.
- Own strategic business process transformation projects, considering People, Process, and Technology, which may consist of movement of processes from existing corporate functions into centralized groups (eg, shared services), or leveraging our global network of centers to support North America operations
- Manages multiple projects at one time, actively collaborating with internal/external stakeholders, while executing projects with the discipline required to deliver on time and within budget, while also managing scope and ensuring service levels are maintained
- Responsible for estimating, planning, and tracking (financials & schedule), as well as building action / risk mitigation plans, all while partnering with key business partners to influence decisions to implement project objectives
- Responsible for coordinating efforts between external consultants, project team members, customer team members, and BSC/Shared Services team members to determine current and future state processes and leading the project team through implementation
- Ensures all projects deliver targeted benefits and are supported by proper documentation, including process maps, standard operating procedures, and other critical financial and operational metrics
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree, and 5 years operational experience leading a range of medium and large project initiatives
- Must have prior demonstrated experience seeing medium and large scale projects through
- Should have demonstrated experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams, contractors/consultants, external vendors and support personnel.
- Demonstrated proficiency in team management.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal. Should be proficient in developing and organizing project information, and effectively presenting to a range of audiences.
- Must have experience presenting and making recommendations to senior management.
- Preferred qualifications include a Master's degree in Business and or Project Management certification
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Green Belt Certification preferred
- Formal lean training and experience
- Facilitating kaizen events
- End to end digital transformation experience
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Over 19 billion dollar brands, to be exact. But there's more to us than a portfolio of top notch brands.
We are a company built on a dream. We have a vision that we share with our wholesalers, retailers, consumers and partners. We want to brew great beers that can not only be enjoyed responsibly but which are also created with a low impact on the environment.
We are a company of go-getters dedicated to providing unparalleled quality and results. We take pride in our work, regardless of the task or department. Over 160 years, we've grown to operate 15 breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural packaging facilities across the United States. And our Brewmasters still taste every batch made at every brewery before being packaged and sent to market.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed.
At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
Want to learn more? Visit us at anheuser-busch.com/careers.
Back to top