Designer (Retail/Trade)- Draftline
DraftLine, the in-house agency for Anheuser-Busch is looking for a designer to lead regional design across multiple brands.
The role will primarily focus on retail, local programming and trade executions but will be able to earn additional opportunities. We're looking for a thoughtful designer with retail design and shopper marketing experience to bring a new level of quality to our regional designs.
This person should have a firm grasp on typical briefing/creative process so they can self-manage workflow, revisions and finalize designs. They know when to ask 'why' and always look for ways to improve how a brand communicates with consumers at the point of sale.
- Concepting and building out the look/feel of big, regional consumer, POS and trade programs for a wide range of brands.
- Ideate supporting tactical elements and apply impactful designs that fit with the look/feel.
- Lead creative design for retail POS and experiential elements, including floor displays, signage, FSIs, rebates, truck wraps, activation tools, collateral, trade materials and more.
- Ideate localized programming and create designs that taps into the region's partnerships, culture and people.
- Ideate trade programs and design trade, sales and wholesaler presentations
- Help develop video and photography assets
- Understand the voice, style and guidelines for multiple brands
- Self-manage project workload and deadlines for revisions/approvals
- Present ideas and designs to different stakeholders
- 2-4 Years Design Experience at an agency or internal design group
- Highly skilled and proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience in retail, shopper, trade or experiential design
- Familiar with mechanical and/or print ready files
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn , Twitter , Facebook and Instagram .
Meet Some of Anheuser-Busch's Employees
Monica R.VP, Budweiser Marketing
Monica leads the Budweiser Marketing Team, creating everything from Super Bowl TV spots to social media content—she then strategizes how to best commercialize those assets.
Back to top