Designer- Miami FL
- Miami, FL
Anheuser-Busch is looking for a Designer to join draftLine, the company's creative in-house agency. The Designer will work on a wide variety of branding and design projects including retail, local programming and trade executions.
- Collaborate directly with Brand Teams to develop an artistic approach and style
- Work with Copywriter day to day
- Concept branding, packaging design, OOH applications, digital and print advertising campaigns, and social content across all platforms (FB, Twitter, IG, etc.)
- Ideate localized programming and create designs that taps into the region's partnerships, culture and people
- Lead creative design for retail POS and experiential elements, including floor displays, signage, FSIs, rebates, truck wraps, activation tools, collateral, trade materials and more
- Create and maintain various collateral and guidelines to help enforce brand standards, elevate designs and aid in retouching mark-ups
- Translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, and easy to understand
- Manage project workload and time for revisions and approvals
- Present designs to Brand teams for approval
- Help develop video and photography assets
- 4-5 years design experience at an agency or in-house
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) fluent
- Experience with 360/Digital Campaigns
- Experience in retail, shopper, trade or experiential design
- Familiar with mechanical and/or print ready files
- Strong aesthetic skills and attention to visual details, with an excellent eye for typography, layout, and branding
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with cross-functional teams and work autonomously
- Ability to brainstorm and develop creative concepts that combine branding and commerce
- Alcohol/Beverage/CPG experience
- After effects
- 3D design
- html 5 banners
- Illustration skills
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn , Twitter , Facebook and Instagram .
Back to top