Designer- draftLine- New York
- New York, NY
Anheuser-Busch is looking for a Web Designer to join draftLine, the company's creative in-house agency. The Web Designer will work directly with a team Web Developers, Mobile Developers, and Product Managers to execute the collective vision of Anheuser Busch's Direct to Consumer marketing. As a Web Designer, you will work on the design of landing pages, web pages, mobile pages, and the UX/UI improvements.
You will be working on some of the most powerful brands in the world - Stella Artois, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Budweiser - and we are only just beginning to tap the opportunity for leveraging consumers' fanatical passion for these brands. In joining this team, you will be inventing the future of how people buy, experience and receive our products in an environment where alcohol sales online are poised for unprecedented growth.
- Develop arresting, dynamic design and graphics for Anheuser Busch's digital ecosystem
- Concept and design consumer-facing material for mobile and websites
- Develop email templates and designs for marketing
- Create and maintain various collateral and guidelines to help enforce brand standards, elevate designs
- Translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, and easy to understand
- Manage project workload and time for revisions and approval
- p resent designs to Web/Mobile Developers & Product Managers for approval
- 3+ years design experience at an agency or in-house
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Sketch, InVision
- Experience in Web, UI/UX and other traditional design role
- Familiar in email marketing
- Ability to work within several brand / style guidelines
- Strong understanding of the design process
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with cross-functional teams and work autonomously
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn , Twitter , Facebook and Instagram .
Back to top