- Lima, OH
The Logistics Function
Our logistics team manages a network of breweries, warehouses, and distribution centers like a boss to get what we need, where and when we need it. Some call them wizards of transportation, others, aces of demand planning. We call them vital to our cause. What good is brewing the best beers in the world if they never make it into your hand?
Our drivers are responsible for delivering some of the world's best known brands to accounts in the local area. You bring the friendly personality, we'll provide the beer, and together we can put smiles on our customers faces.
Job responsibilities include:
- Drive commercial delivery trucks, vans, and/or tractor-trailer combinations to deliver product to retail account
- Manually load and unload product from truck.
- Deliver and rotate Anheuser-Busch products in retail accounts.
- Build strong relationships with retailers by delivering products in a timely and efficient manner and rotating product as necessary to ensure freshness.
- Complete and submit all required paperwork, invoices, display forms, load sheets and cash/checks within appropriate time frames.
- Ensure accurate completion of Department of Transportation checklist and report maintenance problems and accidents in a timely manner.
- Coll ect payment for product as required. Balance invoices with checks, cash, etc. at end of day.
- Look for innovation and continuous improvement in the Delivery Department and in the company overall.
We take a holistic approach to hiring. While the following qualifications provide a benchmark of the skills and experiences that might make a candidate successful, we first and foremost hire people who have the ambition and curiosity to Dream Big, are excited by complex challenges, and have an ownership mentality.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- CDL class A license required
- Able to lift, load, unload and move products weighing up to 160 lbs and fulfill all physical requirements of the job
- Able and willing to work flexible hours, potentially including weekends and/or holidays
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Back to top