Craft/Import Beer - Key Account Manager - Emerging Accounts
- Chicago, IL
We're making things happen at The High End and are looking to people to fuel our global growth, be inspired by our brands and help us build our story. Who are we looking for? Inspiring people who share our passion for growth and have demonstrated their ambition through interesting and demanding professional roles and education. Our strength lies in the diversity of our team members' previous experiences.
- Lead and manage business, promotions, distribution, innovation, sales, and pricing initiatives to sell our High End portfolio compromised of our craft and import brands at independent and chain accounts in order to drive growth in a competitive segment.
- Utilize a proven track record of multi-state account management while developing account plans and budgets, prepare and present account reviews, and communicate activities effectively both internally and externally.
- Build and cultivate effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders relevant to the respective territory and cater to each account to improve market share and growth for all parties.
- Conduct meetings with buyers to sell-in new products, programs and promotional activities.
- Review strategies to increase profitability and sales for products and buyers with IRI, sales data and program execution recaps.
- Work closely with wholesaler and local field sales personnel to align with ABI big bets, increase High End visibility, and implement, manage, track execution, and evaluate results of pricing, distribution and space initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Substantive growth in current / most recent position within the last five years - Ideally within a sales, marketing, strategic, or analytic capacity - CPG experience preferred.
- High level of expertise in analyzing information and making information based recommendations.
- Highly organized with ability to manage priorities and coordinate multiple projects - specifically exposure to retail initiatives with information based selling responsibilities.
- Effective communications/presentation, follow-up, administrative and organizational skills.
- Strong familiarity with syndicated data, software and measures is preferred.
- Understanding of wholesaler network / processes and three-tier system.
- Ability to work and drive positive results in a fast-paced, team environment.
- MUST LOVE BEER! We love the stuff and it is a vital aspect of our culture.
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn , Twitter , Facebook and Instagram .
Back to top