Commercial Manager-Bellingham, WA
Location- Bellingham, WA
In this role, you will be working directly with dedicated mainhouse wholesalers, cultivating a strategic relationship at a higher level of the wholesaler organization. Using a strategic, forward thinking mindset, you will elevate our role/presence with wholesalers in your specific market.
- Full understanding and ability to leverage tools at your disposal to provide strategic oversight of the business: IRI, CSR, Business Objects, VIPR, RMIS, etc.
- Manage the following processes:
- Pricing strategy development & price increase sell-in
- Cents per case audits
- Forecasting reviews
- Commercial Planning & Performance management (holistic), including the following:
- Identifying current and future market trends and developing solutions/plans to lead future growth
- Commercial plan development & Wholesaler JBP oversight
- Participate and be responsible for pilot projects on an ad-hoc basis
- Routines (SPR) with senior management
- Responsible for the Sales, Share and Financial performance of dedicated mainhouse wholesalers.
- Wholesaler Management:
- Wholesaler planning & performance routine/meetings
- Trimester planning & strategy implementation
- AOE & WEA assessments
- This role can be based out of either Bellingham, WA or Wenatchee, WA. The sales territory includes central Washington and Alaska."
- B.S./B.A degree in finance, business, marketing or related field required.
- Thorough knowledge of AB InBev sales and marketing strategies, procedures and organization.
- Effective communication, administrative, and interpersonal skills.
- 3+ years experience in the consumer products industry.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn , Twitter , Facebook and Instagram .
Back to top