CDL A Driver - Budweiser - Bronx-Part Time
- Bronx, NY
Some people aren't afraid to roll up their sleeves and deliver great results. Literally.
Interested in delivering some of the world's best known brands to accounts in the local area? If so, this could be the job for you. You bring the friendly personality, we'll provide the beer, and together we can put smiles on our customers' faces.
- Drive commercial delivery trucks, vans, and/or tractor-trailer combinations to deliver product to retail account
- Follow an outlined itinerary and be willing to work as a part of team whose account types and delivery routes can change based on daily need
- Collect payments from accounts as needed
- Lift, stack, and transport cases and kegs of beer of varying weights to accounts
- Build strong relationships with retailers by delivering Anheuser-Busch products in a timely and efficient manner and rotating product as necessary to ensure freshness. You're the face of our company, make us proud!
- Complete and submit all required paperwork, invoices, display forms, load sheets and cash/checks within appropriate time frames
- Ensure accurate completion of Department of Transportation checklist and report maintenance problems and accidents in a timely manner
- Manually load and unload product from side loader truck
- Collect payment for product as required
- May be assigned to warehouse duties as needed
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a safe driving record
- Able to lift, load, unload and move products weighing up to 180 lbs and fulfill all physical requirements of the job
- Able and willing to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and/or holidays
- One (1) year or more of logistics/warehouse management experience
- Previous beverage delivery industry experience preferred.
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Over 19 billion dollar brands, to be exact. But there's more to us than a portfolio of top notch brands.
We are a company built on a dream. W e have a vision that we share with our wholesalers, retailers, consumers and partners. We want to brew great beers that can not only be enjoyed responsibly but which are also created with a low impact on the environment.
We are a company of go-getters dedicated to providing unparalleled quality and results. We take pride in our work, regardless of the task or department. Over 160 years, we've grown to operate 15 breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural packaging facilities across the United States. And our Brewmasters still taste every batch made at every brewery before being packaged and sent to market.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed.
At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
Want to learn more? Visit us at anheuser-busch.com/careers.
Back to top