Category Space Manager
We are growing! We are looking for an Category Space Manager with a passion for the Beer Industry. This position will work in a team environment with a focus on developing insights, identifying opportunities and communicating recommendations to lead future industry growth to our internal partners and external retail customers. Searching for an individual who takes ownership of their work and always pushes themselves and others to reach higher and achieve more.
- Analyze data, identify growth opportunities and effectively communicate actionable insights to retailer
- Professionally communicate assortment and merchandising recommendations to retailer
- Successfully lead the schematic creation process for all new stores, remodels and special projects across the US
- Ensure all schematics are completed and submitted ahead of retailer deadline
- Coordinate and align resources for shelf management projects as needed
- Act as a mentor for other members of the Special Projects team
- Coordinate schematic communication and store reset schedule with wholesalers
- Track, measure and communicate results
- B.S./B.A. Degree required; an emphasis in business preferred.
- Minimum of three years experience in consumer package industry.
- Familiarity with retail trade and space management activities.
- Experience working with JDA Space Planning Plus preferred
- High level of computer skills, with strength in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in Microsoft Access preferred
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Back to top