Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the Challenge?
Our Supply group is responsible for brewing, packaging and shipping the famous Budweiser beer. They also oversee aluminum can manufacturing, barley fields, hop farms and a rice mill. Life in supply is non-stop action with high-speed lines, tight production schedules and unbelievably high quality standards. This is a place where we measure productivity in seconds, not hours, days or weeks. Paramount in all of this is a commitment to safety above all else and social responsibility. 99.8% of everything that enters our breweries is either completely used in the process or recycled. We leverage our supply group to help our communities during times of disaster by packaging cans of emergency drinking water. Our customers expect the best and the Supply team provides it.
- Lead process work groups consisting of operators and technicians
- Lead development and monitoring of all critical control points to ensure consistency and quality
- Utilize VPO tools to achieve KPI targets and close gaps in performance (root cause analysis, Gap Analysis, MCRS meeting schedules and action logs, 5 Whys, PDCA and SDCA cycles, etc.)
- Responsible for financial performance of area
- Oversee preventative maintenance work in area of responsibility
- Ensure that Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are being followed
- Monitor production plans to maintain quality and accomplish current and future schedules
- Ensure that quality and safety standards are met
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science discipline
- Strong interpersonal skills and team orientation; technical and problem solving skills
- Ability to extract, evaluate, and utilize data for process improvement from applicable systems
- Demonstrated leadership and change management skills
- Ability to cross-functionally move between departments and divisions
- Able and willing to work a rotating 12-hour and other alternate work schedule, including day and night shift rotations, and required weekend and holiday hours
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today- and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, stronger communities and a future with more cheers!
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.