Associate Creative Director (copy) - draftLine
Anheuser-Busch is looking for an ACD (copy) to join draftLine, the company's in-house creative agency. The ideal candidate has a conceptual mind, strong writing ability and an obsession with internet culture. You will join a vibrant and robust internal creative team supported by insights-driven strategists and data analysts. It's that sweet spot between agency life and in-house life you've been looking for.
It will never get dull. You will flex your creativity on a wide range of assignments, from establishing a social media voice to creating video content and everything in-between. Reporting to the Creative Director, you will lead a team of talented creatives and work closely with brand teams to make Anheuser-Busch brands part of the conservation. It's a leadership position that still requires you to come up with ideas, write and develop content.
- Lead a team of writers and art directors across multiple brands.
- Provide critical, inspiring and thoughtful feedback to your writers and art directors.
- Collaborate with strategists to ensure briefs and creative direction is clear.
- Concept big, integrated campaigns that align with brand briefs.
- Write for video, OOH, packaging, social, digital and anything else you have an idea for.
- Establish brand voice, brand guidelines and work on other brand strategy assignments.
- Lead presentations, meetings and relationships with brand teams.
- Oversee video and photography production.
- Be all over trending topics so you can help drive impactful creative at the speed of culture.
- Portfolio of inspiring work showcasing integrated campaigns for well-known brands
- 8+ years of agency or publisher experience
- 2+ years in a supervising role
- Strong time management skills and able to work in fast paced environment
- In-depth understanding of video, digital, print production process
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Passion for beer, sports, music, food, entertainment, pop-culture and internet culture.
- Brainstorming integrated campaigns (a big idea executed multiple ways).
- Writing clear, persuasive, original copy.
- Scriptwriting and production experience - leading from ideation to pre-pro to post.
- Mentoring copywriters, designers and art directors
- Amending, revising or redeveloping campaigns in response to feedback.
- Working on several campaigns at once, under pressure and on tight deadlines.
- Understanding brand goals, positioning, market and has general knowledge of competitors.
Back to top