Associate Creative Director (Copy)
- New York, NY
Anheuser-Busch is looking for an ACD (copy) to join draftLine, the company's in-house creative agency. The ideal candidate has a conceptual mind, strong writing ability and an obsession with internet culture. You will join a vibrant and robust internal creative team supported by insights-driven strategists and data analysts. It's that sweet spot between agency life and in-house life you've been looking for.
It will never get dull. Reporting to the Creative Director, you will lead a team of talented creatives on several regional priority brands, translating the national programming into regional marketing campaigns and content . It's a leadership position that still requires you to come up with ideas, write and develop content.
- Lead a team of writers and designers across multiple brands.
- Provide critical, inspiring and thoughtful feedback to your writers and designers.
- Collaborate with strategists to ensure briefs and creative direction is clear.
- Concept big, integrated campaigns that align with brand briefs.
- Write for video, OOH, packaging, social, digital and anything else you have an idea for.
- Establish brand voice, brand guidelines and work on other brand strategy assignments.
- Lead presentations, meetings and relationships with brand teams.
- Oversee video and photography production.
- Be all over trending topics so you can help drive impactful creative at the speed of culture.
- Portfolio of inspiring work showcasing integrated campaigns for well-known brands
- 8+ years of agency or publisher experience
- 2+ years in a supervising role
- Strong time management skills and able to work in fast paced environment
- In-depth understanding of video, digital, print production process
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Passion for beer, sports, music, food, entertainment, pop-culture and internet culture.
- Brainstorming integrated campaigns (a big idea executed multiple ways).
- Writing clear, persuasive, original copy.
- Scriptwriting and production experience - leading from ideation to pre-pro to post.
- Mentoring copywriters, designers and art directors
- Amending, revising or redeveloping campaigns in response to feedback.
- Working on several campaigns at once, under pressure and on tight deadlines.
- Understanding brand goals, positioning, market and has general knowledge of competitors.
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn , Twitter , Facebook and Instagram .
Back to top