Analyst, Competitive Digital Analytics & Social Listening- draftLine- St. Louis
- St. Louis, MO
At DraftLine, we are driven by data. The Competitive Analyst will track and measure online conversations for A-B and their competitors. The Analyst will be responsible for constructing queries that will monitor owned content and social conversations (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), along with digital channels (display banners, etc.) analyze the findings, and report back to key stakeholders. They must have an in-depth understanding of digital and social media and able to tackle projects with little direction, think independently, and work across a range of departments and tasks.
- Social Listening Research: Social listening tool setup (including keywords, Boolean query parameters and dashboards) and analysis. Pull and interpret data from social listening tools including volume, sentiment, conversation drivers, influencers, etc. Take initiative on refinement of query parameter setup to ensure accurate and insightful mention analysis is available to report on by the end of the reporting period.
- Performance Communication: Deliver digital performance in the form of reports, dashboards, or emails that convey the results in a way that explains what happened, why it happened, and what we do next.
- Data Analysis: Highly analytical with proven experience in gathering data, performing analysis, and developing in-depth insights/recommendations.
- Data Communication: The ability to dive into the 'why' behind the data and simply findings into concise, action oriented key findings instead of just reporting on the numbers.
- Data Technology: Must be proficient in Excel and with demonstrated ability to organize and consolidate multiple data sources for analysis.
- Data Language: Boolean a must, programming languages help.
- Competitive Analysis: Monitor competitor's digital advertising (banner ads, video ads, etc.) and owned social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.), pull and analyze data, provide strategic recommendations based on key findings
- Social Media Marketing: Experience using social listening and analytic platforms such as Crimson Hexagon, Sprinklr, and platform agnostic analytics. Strong familiarity and understanding in social media platforms and innovations such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, and Pinterest required.
- Research: Must be a naturally curious and inquisitive person when it comes to data.
- Familiarity with programmatic data, website data, sales data, TV ratings, and influencers a plus.
- 2-3 years of professional experience in marketing/business analytics, statistical analysis, consumer insights, predictive modeling or segmentation, or social media setting.
- Bachelor's Degree required. Economics, Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics, and Finance majors have yielded solid performers.
- Must love beer.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn , Twitter , Facebook and Instagram .
Back to top