Accounting/Administrative Clerk (Part-time) ($18.00), Renton
- East Hill-Meridian, WA
Our sales organization includes our field reps (who sell our leading brands into retail accounts, bars and restaurants across the country) but that barely scratches the surface. Opportunities include roles in forecasting, trade marketing, business and wholesaler development, pricing and promotion analysis and key account management; it's the strategic side of how we sell our beer. Sales are the backbone of our company-we work hard to get our product in the hands of every one of our target consumers... of legal drinking age of course.
- Accountable for performing and ensuring all critical local business processes are executed and meet daily, weekly, and monthly service levels
- Assist Sales and Logistics team with retailer account issue inquiries
- Order office supplies
- Review and ensure balancing of delivery driver paperwork & monies
- Creating invoices per requests / collect monies with invoices to balance & process upon return
- Accounts receivable duties includes: electronic depositing of mail checks, and driver route checks / noting and submitting correct account information to corporate for posting / prepare cash bag for armored car pick up
- Accounts payable duties includes: Utility bills and other immediate needs payments submitting to corporate for posting and distribution
- Tier 1 support for IT including: submitting tickets for broken, stolen devices / assist with app downloading
- Maintain standards, controls, and compliance related to the business and processes
- Acts with a sense of urgency and accuracy
- Provides consistently outstanding service to internal clients as well as the public customers
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1+ years accounting experience
- Customer issue resolution experience
- Ability to explain financial or report information
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Experience with MS Office Suite including Excel, Outlook, Word
- Understanding of query type software preferred
- Knowledge of applicable systems preferred (VIP RAS, SAP, Business Objects, Daily Sales)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, follow-up, and organizational skills
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren't afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it's not about what you studied or where you worked, it's about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America's leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Back to top